Thursday 20 June 2013

FIRST THOUGHTS' THURSDAY - FEELINGS THAT ARE HARD TO PUT INTO WORDS

JUNE IS HOSTED BY Hand in HandDONALD MAASS'  TWEETS ON CREATING THE PERFECT NOVEL ;)  and SECTIONS INSPIRED BY THESE:
Karin Tidbeck

DONALD MAASS WRITET TIP #68 What’s a feeling impossible to put into words?  Work until you have the words. Now find that feeling in your story. Add

Jude and me. It is nothing like a kind of gentle nurturing. How does that make me feel? I remember all the moments when I knew he was there even before he spoke. Jude is the crumble of tension on the surface of my pretty, serene life. I hesitate. It’s funny, when I think of Jude I find I hesitate a lot. I call to mind how it feels when his calloused fingers drag across the smooth surface of my skin. With him, I always feel I’m on the verge of some kind of beautiful. Not pruned, tamed, or even predictable, this flower is every kind of random.
Jude innervates me.
So much for my patio life. Jude found the cracks in that theory. He blew in and shattered it. Now, anything is possible. I’m more than the sum of my plan when I am in his arms.
Jude is unquantifiable.

With him, even I am wild.

What is your first thought when you hear the word IMPOSSIBLE?


4 comments:

  1. This is an interesting piece and I like how Jude makes the MC feel wild.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Media
    Thank you. I like how how she thinks she thinks she likes things tame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete